This is the definition of Sleep according to Wikipedia: "Naturally recurring state of relatively suspended sensory and motor activity, characterized by total or partial unconsciousness and the inactivity of nearly all voluntary muscles. It is distinguished from quiet wakefulness by a decreased ability to react to stimuli, and it is more easily reversible than hibernation or coma. It is observed in all mammals, all birds, and many reptiles, amphibians and fish. In humans, other mammals, and a substantial majority of other animals that have been studied (such as some species of fish, birds, ants, and fruit flies), regular sleep is essential for survival".As such, I would like to officially start my blog, saying that my brain, and remaining body parts wont have that much time to sleep during the next year, as I have just started the LisbonMBA, and boy, work just keeps coming....
This blog will have to objectives, the first one to let you one what have been the weekly insights I had with the MBA, and the second one, which is to share the most recent developments in what regards my job hunting process.
I look forward to reading what you learn each week that will contribute to both your personal and professional development.
ResponderEliminarBest,
Roderick